EXO's Kai will begin his mandatory military service today, right on Thursday May 11, 2023. Following his departure for the military training center, Kai fulfilled his promise to fans to share photos of his army haircut before his departure. Kai shared his latest photo as a farewell to fans via a message on the Bubble application. 

Wearing a white shirt, Kai looked fresh with his army haircut. Even though he seems not used to the idol's new hairstyle, Kai seems to suit this hairstyle. The short and neat haircut actually made his firm facial features appear even more prominent and charismatic. 

Previously, when holding a fan meeting with fans titled 'KAI's [aKAIve] on May 9 2023, Kai said he would share photos with his latest haircut before leaving for military service. He said, "Shaving my hair clean. I remember hairdressers often shave the sides of my head. When they do that I always say I haven't shaved my head since elementary school," Kai said, as quoted from Allkpop. 

The idol born in 1994 continued, "However, I don't mind that. I think I'll look just fine. I'll send you the photos later." Receiving photos with army haircuts from Kai, fans praised the idol's new appearance, and wished him a smooth military discharge. " Good job, Kai. You still look handsome with your army haircut. 

Take good care of yourself, we'll stay here and wait for you to come back, " said one fan. " He has a handsome face, whatever his haircut he still looks attractive ," added another fan. " Always take care of your health, Kai. We love you ," said other fans. " I understand your haircut Kai. I also did the same thing when I was going to join the military service. 

I know you are a strong person, I hope you can complete your assignment smoothly," wrote another fan. Meanwhile, Kai will begin his basic military training on May 11, 2023, at the ROK military training center for five weeks. After that he will carry out his mandatory military service as a social worker.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post