Having been on hiatus due to the gaslighting case that happened to him in 2021, WayV's Lucas finally announced his official departure from the WayV and NCT groups. Lucas announced this directly to fans through a long letter which he uploaded to his personal Instagram account on Wednesday May 10, 2023. 

The following is the contents of the complete letter from Lucas which he uploaded on his Instagram account @lucas_xx444. "Hello, this is Lucas. Today I have an important announcement to share with you. After long consideration and reflection, I have chosen a difficult decision, namely to separate from the NCT and WayV groups," Lucas said in his post. 

He continued, "I sincerely apologize to the members, and it is with a heavy heart that I am forced to leave this long-standing friendship. It has been almost eight years since I joined as a member, and I am very grateful for their concern and support." Lucas emphasized that he will remember all the memories with the members and will never forget them. 

He also hopes that the members will always remember him as Huang Xuxi, not just as Lucas. "I really love them and will always support them from the bottom of my heart," Lucas said. The Hong Kong idol added that it took him a long time to come to this decision, and believes that he has chosen for the best for everyone. 

Lucas also said that he will continue to fight and take the courage to greet the fans who have been waiting for him for a long time, and will pursue his career individually. "I believe the best way to repay the kindness of fans who have supported me all this time is to give the best performance.

I will strive to become a more mature Huang Xuxi and a better Lucas," he added. Lucas closed his letter by expressing his gratitude to all the fans and everyone who has supported him all these years. Hearing this news, of course, made the fans feel shocked and also sad. However, they still wished Lucas the best. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post