Sharon Stone is known as one of Hollywood's celebrities. However, it turns out that her life did not always have a lot of money. Sharon revealed that one of her lowest points was when she had a stroke. At that time, she admitted that she had no money at all. The 'Basic Instinct' star has experienced several economic difficulties. 

In addition to losses due to the banking crisis several years ago, Sharon also lost a lot of money due to illness. In 2001, she had a stroke and then found all her properties had become the property of other people. "I had $18 million because of all my success but when I looked back at my accounts it was all gone. 

My refrigerator, my cell phone, everything was in someone else's name. I had zero money," the 66-year-old actress said in a recent interview with the Hollywood Reporter. The condition really affected her health. At that time, there was a subarachnoid hemorrhage that caused long-term effects that took seven years to fully recover. 

The 66-year-old woman even lost her ability to smell, taste, and see to the point of not being able to read for several years. The trauma of the stroke still affects me today. "While it was happening, everything changed. Things changed and I saw color patterns. 

A lot of people thought I was going to die," Sharon said. Fortunately, Sharon's condition has finally recovered as has her financial condition. Therefore, the 'Total Recall' player is grateful for the second chance she got in life and doesn't want to worry about money. "I decided not to hold grudges or feel resentment or anger. 

If you bite into a seed of resentment, it will never leave you. But if you hold onto faith, even if it's the size of a mustard seed, you will survive," Sharon advised. In 2023, Sharon Stone also spoke about her financial situation. The 'Catwoman' actor admitted to losing half of her money in a few years. 

At a charity event, Sharon cried about her financial difficulties due to the bank crisis. "Technically I'm an idiot but I can write a check. And right now, that takes guts too because I know what's going on. I just lost half my money because of the bank thing and that doesn't mean I can't be here (donating)," she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post