BTS's J-Hope has been officially discharged after 18 months of military service. His return was greeted enthusiastically by BTS's Jin who came carrying a bouquet of flowers. On, Thursday October 17, 2024, BTS's J-Hope was seen leaving the military camp in a military uniform. 

The owner of the real name Jung Hoseok is the second BTS member to complete his military service after Jin. Jin BTS appeared wearing sunglasses, a red jacket and pants and immediately welcomed J-Hope in his arms. A funny moment was caught on camera when Jin crouched holding the microphone. 

While J-Hope gave his speech in front of the media crew. "First of all, thank you very much. I finished my assignment in good health. I'm very grateful," said J-Hope. "After one year and six months of military life, I served as an instructor so I participated in many parades. I often saw many Wonju residents. 

I want to express my gratitude to the Wonju residents who always welcomed and supported me. It was very touching." "What I really felt during the last year and six months was the incredible dedication and hard work of the soldiers who protect our country. They do so much for the country.

I felt it would mean a lot to give them attention and love," concluded the Daydream singer. While serving as a soldier in the 36th Infantry Wonju, Gangwon-do Province, J-Hope was promoted to an instructor. J-Hope's return is also awaited by his fellow members, Jimin and Jungkook. 

Both of them began counting down the time to their return and gave each other encouragement. "Jin... J-Hope... Since you guys left first, I hope you guys finish everything and live happily... You guys worked hard" "Jimin and I have 238 days left," Jungkook wrote on the Weverse platform.

Jimin then commented on Jungkook's post with words of encouragement, "Come on, cheer up. Haha" to which Jungkook replied softly, "Jimin..." Meanwhile, BTS's J-Hope immediately greeted fans through his live broadcast, still in his army uniform and beret. He cured fans' longing after so long.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post