Liam Payne's death left sadness and a puzzle related to his death on Wednesday October 16, 2024. Many suspect that Liam's death, which fell from the third floor of a hotel in Argentina, is related to a lawsuit filed by his ex-fiancée, Maya Henry.

In an interview on The Internet Is Dead podcast released two days before Liam's death, Maya revealed that her ex often played around with death threats when talking to her. Maya called Liam a manipulative person with his words to gain sympathy.

"I always felt like it was a manipulation tactic. I always felt like that so I kept feeling sorry for him," Maya said. "He's been texting me since we broke up, like 'I'm not feeling well.' He's always playing with death and saying, 'Well, I'm going to die. I'm not feeling well,'" Maya added.

Maya tried to avoid Liam, but the British musician kept on dancing around her. Maya admitted that Liam even tried to contact her mother. "He once sent a message to my mom, 'I'm not okay, tell Maya to call me.' It happened over and over again, and this pattern kept repeating itself," Maya Henry recalled.

News of Liam's mental health has become increasingly concerning as his recent legal troubles have surfaced. Maya said that Liam contacted her again in February 2024, right after he announced his book launch plans. "As soon as I published the book, she called my mom again and said, 'I don't think I'll be here much longer.' 

I never take things like that for granted. So, whenever she says that, I definitely try to help her," Maya said. Maya also hinted that Liam was bothering her more and more to the point where she needed legal help. "I can't say much about recent events because of legal issues. But things are getting worse," Maya said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post