On Monday August 30, 2022, Soompi reported that former NU'EST member Baekho will be releasing a solo album soon ! Baekho will be releasing his first solo album in October . Baekho's agency Pledis Entertainment confirmed this by issuing a statement, "It is true that Baekho released a solo album. He is preparing to release it in October.”

Baekho was previously active in the entertainment world as a member of the boy group NU'EST, but NU'EST officially disbanded on February 28. At that time Baekho wrote a special letter addressed to his fans. In the letter, Baekho had promised that he would soon re-release a new work. The following is the content of Baekho's letter: 

"Hello, this is Baekho. I've spent 10 years as a member of NU'EST Baekho. If I think about everything that happened before our debut until now, I have achieved all my dreams and experienced things that I never imagined before. I am very grateful to the NU'EST members as well as LOΛ.E [NU'EST fans] who have made the journey of my life so much fun. 

The time we spent together has shaped who I am today. Although there are times when I feel hopeless or frustrated, the more time I spend with the members of NU'EST and LOΛ.E, the more I want to spend more time with you. In the future, I promise to continue to be rich and move forward step by step. To NU'EST members, I love you! LOΛ.E, I love you guys too!"

Regarding his transition as a solo singer, Baekho commented, “It's difficult because I'm only in the early stages of being a soloist. But my main desire is to give myself the opportunity to continue to grow. I want to release an album soon, and I want to act if the opportunity arises. I am also interested in starring in musicals as well as variety shows. 

To be honest, I'd rather do things spontaneously than plan things out.  But for now, since I'm about to release a solo album, I'm focusing on practicing my vocals to create a voice that is more flexible in singing. I worked really hard to get everything ready and I want to start my solo career right away.” Let's just look forward to the release of Baekho's album in October, okay!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post