Kang Daniel is in the spotlight because of his comments on the UNIVERSE messaging service. When talking about Street Man Fighter, he is considered to give an opinion that is too sexist. Kang Daniel was initially asked about the atmosphere of shooting Street Man Fighter, where he was trusted as the MC. 

Kang Daniel also said filming was more fun when compared to Street Woman Fighter which was full of female contestants.  "Honestly the atmosphere is very comfortable because they are all boys. I'm happy because my energy is not sucked out," said Kang Daniel. "I was scared at first. But Street Woman Fighter is scarier. I like what I'm doing now," he continued. 

Fans also admitted that they were offended by Kang Daniel's comments which were considered demeaning to women. When he heard protests from fans, the idol refused to be called sexist because of his comments. "Noonas wear eyeliner and excessive makeup. Where am I sexist? I don't know what to say. I'll just skip it," added Kang Daniel ."If people like that attend stand-up comedy shows, they will vent their anger there. Live comfortably. 

Life is already too difficult," he concluded. Kang Daniel's comments made fans even more angry. Shortly after, he also released an official apology via his Instagram account. "I want to apologize for the text message incident. I tried to express my anxiety and nervousness when it was an MV, but I just exaggerated the feeling and created a misunderstanding. 

I'm sorry," said Kang Daniel. My response when trying to defuse the situation and avoid creating a 'sexist' atmosphere was done in the wrong way. I apologize for hurting the fans who may have been hurt by the incident. In the future, I will be more careful with my words and actions. my attitude," he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post