Kang Tae Oh , who recently became popular for his role as Lee Jun Ho in the drama ENA Extraordinary Attorney Woo , just entered his military service on September 20. He will serve as an active duty soldier for 18 months after completing basic military training. According to kbizoom , that day Kang Tae Oh arrived at the 37th Infantry Division recruit training center in Jeungpyeong-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do around 1 pm. 

Arriving at the training center, Kang Tae Oh was greeted by a crowd of waiting fans. When he saw his fans, Kang Tae Oh smiled brightly and said, "It feels very strange. I can even see some familiar griptoks on fans' phones." He also expressed his gratitude, "Thank you for coming all the way here. It is an honor to be able to enter the military with so much love, care, and blessings from everyone. 

I will fulfill my military duty and return with a more mature appearance. Thank you." When asked if any food comes to mind, the actor said, "I ate boiled pollack before coming here," he added, "What comes to my mind right now is cold buckwheat noodles. I'm going to go eat that refreshing dish and come back cold." At the entrance of the training center, many fans gathered to cheer on Kang Tae Oh. 

They prepared banners with various writings such as "We are waiting for you. Kim Yoon Hwan (Tae Oh's real name), be prepared", "Our Tae. Use him well and return him to us beautifully", and "Don't break up again (with us) when you are discharged. "Seeing his sad fans, Kang Tae Oh said, "Nanis (her fandom name), who loves me so much. I'm so grateful and I feel like I'll be leaving with so much love. 

I will try to repay you more in the future. I will be on hiatus for a while but please wait for me because I will return with a more mature image." That's what Kang Tae Oh's last conversation was before officially parting with fans at the military training center. Are you also saddened by Kang Tae Oh's departure to the military? Write your opinion below, ok?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post