Decorating the October issue of Forbes Japan magazine, NCT 's Yuta shared many interesting experiences and stories during the interview session and photo shoots. Quoting from the NCT fanbase Twitter account @SM_NCT on Tuesday September 20, 2022, Yuta told the difficulties he faced when he was a trainee. 

Yuta is one of the many audition participants from Japan who managed to become a trainee at SM Entertainment. After qualifying, he trained hard for four years. "When I was a trainee , we had monthly evaluations. There were times when I cried because I couldn't show my training results successfully. 

There were times when they didn't want to listen to my singing all the way through. Some trainees would disappear next week. It was a really hard life ," said Yuta. Yuta also experienced a decline in evaluation rankings, until he was ready to return to Japan. However, his father's words not to give up and his mother's words over the phone motivated him again.

" If you give up now, you won't know the goals or results you've been fighting for ," the mother said. The staff who have seen trainees from Japan in the past shared, "The parents of the trainees who managed to pass the difficult competition have positive thoughts and high faith in their child. They leave everything to the child when he decides to leave home. "

As neighboring countries, Korea and Japan have cultural differences, especially in terms of communication. Japanese people tend not to meddle in other people's business, while Koreans are more direct. "At first I always wanted to be alone. But, after I lived long enough in Korea I understood the way they express affection. It's not love if you don't show it," said Yuta. 

"For example, if someone thinks I should fix something, but doesn't tell me what I need to fix, I won't know that they care about me. Koreans seem frank in expressing their thoughts as a form of love for others," he added. Yuta describes this as a form of selfless love. The people who were by his side, who gave honest comments about him, the fans who had high hopes for him, and the NCT members who grew up with him. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post