On Tuesday September 6, 2022, Soompi reported that actor Shin Seung Ho recently had an interview with Star News. During the interview, Shin Seung Ho talked a lot about his new drama, Alchemy Of Souls . The drama script, written by the Hong Sisters, tells the story of people who are affected by evil magic.

In the drama Alchemy Of Souls, Shin Seung Ho plays the crown prince Go Won who is short-tempered, petty, and mischievous but he actually has a soft heart. Shin Seung Ho opened the interview session with Star News by sharing his experiences while filming the drama Alchemy of Souls. He said, “Although the filming period for this drama was longer than other projects, it was a lot of fun. 

During filming, all the senior actors and crew helped me a lot, and I learned a lot from them. Shin Seung Ho then praised his co-star Jung So Min, who plays the main character Mu Deok. He said, “I don't think anyone will be able to play the character of Mu Deok like Jung So Min. He added, “I'm always surprised when I watch Jung So Min act. She is very talented and has a mature mindset as an actress.”

Shin Seung Ho then revealed that he had been friends with Hwang Minhyun even before they started filming the drama Alchemy of Souls. He said, “Hwang Minhyun and I have been friends for a long time. On set, there are moments where we can hang out together, but there are also moments when we can't see each other even though we shoot on the same day because we have to shoot different scenes."

The actor then shared his acting transformation during filming the drama Alchemy of Souls. "I've always been satisfied with my acting results, but during the filming of [Alchemy of Souls], I felt that my acting skills have improved, and I think I will be able to show a better image in the future," said Shin Seung Ho.

Lastly, Shin Seung Ho revealed that although Alchemy of Souls ended on August 28, 2022, he's been busy filming for Alchemy of Souls Season 2. Shin Seung Ho said, “In Alchemy of Souls Season 2, another crown prince story will be revealed. I think it will be very interesting.” Alchemy of Souls Season 2 is scheduled to premiere in December.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post