The COVID-19 pandemic has worsened again in a number of countries, one of which is South Korea. A number of celebrities have tested positive for COVID-19 again. One of them is actor Lee Jong Suk. HighZium Studio, as management, officially announced this news to the public. Lee Jong Suk tested positive for COVID-19 after undergoing an independent test. 

After that, he immediately returned to check himself by doing a PCR test with the same results. "On November 20, 2022, Lee Jong Suk tested positive for COVID-19 after undergoing an independent test," said HighZium Studio. "After that, he immediately underwent a PCR test. The results came out today and Lee Jong Suk tested positive for COVID-19," he continued.

The management also revealed that Lee Jong Suk immediately canceled all activities after the results came out. The actor will undergo self-quarantine according to medical advice and focus on recovery for the time being. "Lee Jong Suk will temporarily cancel all of his activity schedules," said the management.

"He will focus on recovery while following medical advice regarding COVID-19," he concluded. Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is currently busy with the promotion of his latest film titled Decibel. The action genre film will be shown in South Korea starting November 16, 2022.

Decibel tells the story of a former marine commander who receives a call from a mysterious person. He gave information that bombs had been planted in a number of locations that were crowded with people, including a soccer field. This film will show how the former commander tried to stop the terror. Lee Jong Suk played a role with Kim Rae Won, Cha Eun Woo, and Jung Sang Hoon in the film Decibel.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post