On Sunday January 1, 2023 South Koean actor Lee Jong Suk posted a heartfelt letter to his fans following the news of his date with IU. Yesterday many media reported that Lee Jong Suk and IU had been dating for several months. Both agencies have also officially confirmed the news, but neither Lee Jong Suk nor IU have yet opened their voices.

And finally, today on his official fancafe Lee Jong Suk wrote a heartwarming letter to his fans. Launching from Allkpop , the following is the complete contents of Lee Jong Suk's letter: "Hello, this is Lee Jong Suk. I didn't have a chance to leave a thank you letter to my fans after receiving the Daesang award. I'm late writing it now. 

It feels like a long time since I last posted here. I'm sorry to have surprised all of you on the last day of the year. Thank you to everyone who offered words of support and applauded at the awards ceremony. It helps me maintain confidence. What I really want to say to all of you is that I truly thank you for your constant love and support when I still have a long way to go despite my age. 

Once again I thank you. And I'm sure many of you were surprised because of yesterday's article. I first met him in my mid-20s. We've been friends for a long time. He is somehow always on my mind even when I live my own life. I think you guys will understand when I say she is like Kang Dan-i to me. 

He always shared things with me and I could lean on him as my friend. And she is also sometimes like my older sister even though she is younger than me. He is an amazing person, very mature but also makes me want to protect him. And now he makes me want to be a better person. This is something new to me, so I'm afraid you guys might be surprised. 

I hope you can see us with warm hearts. Thank you again for your support and love throughout this year. I'm glad to see you all again. Happy new year, and I always love you." The letter that Lee Jong Suk wrote to fans seems very sincere. May he and IU always be happy. The fans will always support him!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post