Solo singer and member of boy group INFINITE, Kim Sung Kyu, recently conducted a number of photo shoots and interviews with The Star magazine for the February 2023 issue. Quoting from Naver on Saturday February 4, 2023, Kim Sung Kyu appeared charming and charismatic by emitting youthful energy under the theme 'The Boy We Love'.

From a number of photos that have been shared by The Star through social media accounts, Kim Sung Kyu looks impressive on the shooting set in a professional style. Like doing a pose leaning on the couch and staring at the camera with a variety of expressive eyes or casual poses. 

In the interview session he did, Kim Sung Kyu admitted that he was nervous because he had not done a photoshoot like this with The Star in a long time. "It's been a long time since I last filmed with 'The Star', so I felt something new. I was a little nervous, but I was very happy during the shooting process," said Kim Sung Kyu. 

He also did not forget to tell about his activities as a solo singer and a solo concert that he will soon hold. "I will bring the best performance at my solo concert later. Appearances you have never seen before," said the INFINITE member. Furthermore, when asked what was the difference between promoting as a solo singer compared to promoting as a group, the soloist admitted that he felt very lonely when promoting alone. 

"It's a bit boring because there's no one to talk to when there's a schedule. Because I've been promoting with INFINITE members for a long time, I feel very lonely," explained Kim Sung Kyu. When asked if he misses group activities like before, now that he is more active as a solo singer, Kim Sung Kyu said there were times when he missed his old activities with other INFINITE members.

"In life, there are times when we miss our old selves. Because INFINITE's presence is very meaningful in my life, I always miss the times when I promoted as an INFINITE member," concluded Kim Sung Kyu. Meanwhile, Kim Sung Kyu will soon be holding a solo concert titled 'LV' on February 11-12 2023. Located at Yes24 Live Hall, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post