Korean drama star Hospital Playlist, Yoo Yeon Seok stumbled on controversy. The actor was accused of being rude to a security guard. On Tuesday March 21, 2023, an online forum post circulated that said Yoo Yeon Seok had underestimated his complex security guard. The post was uploaded by an anonymous person who claimed to be the security guard's son.

In his post, the anonymous said that Yoo Yeon Seok's complex security guard asked for his bicycle. However, Yoo Yeon Seok gave a curt answer and acted as if he was condescending. "I can no longer see Yoo Yeon Seok pretending to be a good person and an actor who cares about other people. 

With a heavy heart, I'm writing this here because I have nowhere else to vent." "One day Yoo Yeon Seok and his friends were stretching before riding their bicycles. Seeing this, my father tried to strike up a conversation and pointed to the nearest bicycle and asked with a smile if it was his bicycle."

"After hearing my dad, Yoo Yeon Seok scrunched up his face and asked his friends, 'Hey what did he say?' Yoo Yeon Seok then started pointing at the bicycle and asked my father, 'Do you think I will ride a dirty old bicycle like this? Do you think this is mine?' The actor started laughing at my father," the anonymous wrote as reported by Koreaboo.

According to the anonymous person, Yoo Yeon Seok waved his hand in front of the face of his complex security guard. Yoo Yeon Seok's friends also laughed at the security guard at his complex. This incident happened about six to seven years ago. And complex security guard Yoo Yeon Seok quit his job after experiencing that.

Yoo Yeon Seok's agency responded to the accusations and denied it ever happened. Starship Entertainment will also be taking legal action against the author of the post. Not a few Korean netizens questioned the accusation. Because Yoo Yeon Seok is known to have a good image as an actor.

Shortly after that, a Korean netizen admitted to spreading the rumor and apologized for accusing Yoo Yeon Seok. "I wrote the post because I was jealous of seeing Yoo Yeon Seok on a television show and being popular." Korean netizens are even more confused because the original author's post appeared which denied having given this statement.

"I'm the author of the post. I'm so busy with my life that I just realized how big the problem is now. Someone claimed 'The author of the post has apologized and he has written the post out of jealousy.' I'm not sure if this person is a Yoo Yeon Seok fan, but I'm not writing an apology."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post