Lee Seung Gi recently conducted an interview and photo shoot with GQ Korea magazine. On this occasion, the actor discussed many things including his wedding plans with actress Lee Da In. As previously known, the announcement of Lee Seung Gi's wedding plans with Lee Da In invited controversy and disapproval from many people, regarding the news of Lee Da In's family background which had been dragged into a case of embezzlement.

Quoting from Allkpop on Tuesday February 28, 2023, even though it continues to be a public conversation, Lee Seung Gi remains strong in his stance and will marry his fiancé in the near future. In his interview with GQ magazine, Lee Seung Gi said that he was willing to take risks and still marry Lee Da In because he really loved his future wife. 

"I was very calm and indifferent when I conveyed the news of my marriage to everyone. I had thought about getting married for a long time , and I felt calm when I decided to marry him," said Lee Seung Gi. "He is someone who makes a lot of effort and gives me a lot of love, and is always by my side. 

However, I also feel very nervous when I write this letter to announce my marriage," he added. Lee Seung Gi also emphasized that when it comes to love, he is the type of person who gains strength and enthusiasm through the love he has. "When talking about love, I get more courage and confidence because of it. This is a different feeling. 

There are clear reasons why I can't give up, and I have strong feelings not to just give up," explained Lee Seung Gi. Apart from discussing his marriage with Lee Da In, Lee Seung Gi also talked about the number of donations he has made recently. He explained, "The money means a lot to me. It's hard-earned money, where I spent my youth, after experiencing all the stress, pain, and hardship. 

So, I want to donate the money to a place where I can see clearly that the money was put to good use.  Meanwhile, Lee Seung Gi announced his wedding plans through his social media account on February 7 2023 yesterday. The actor plans to marry his fiancée Lee Da In in April. The two will hold a wedding ceremony on April 7, 2023 at a hotel in Seoul.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post