Yoo Ah In became a conversation after delivering an apology in public. The actor regretted his drug use over the years. On Monday March 27, 2023, Yoo Ah In fulfilled the police summons to undergo the investigation process. For the first time Yoo Ah In appeared in public after being arrested at Incheon International Airport.

On that occasion, Yoo Ah In wore a black suit and bowed his head as he walked past the media crew. The 36-year-old actor also spoke up to convey an apology. "In an unpleasant way, I stand in this place (apologize). To all the people who have loved me all this time, feeling great disappointment, I'm very sorry. I'm sorry." "I'm really sorry for disappointing you. I'm sorry," said Yoo Ah In, lowering his head. 

Yoo Ah In's video of apology went viral, shared by Korean drama fans on social media. One of them is the owner of the TikTok account @noonanonton which has 3 million views and more than 234 thousand likes. A number of netizens expressed disappointment in the comments column because they did not think Yoo Ah In would stumble on a drug scandal. 

Moreover, Yoo Ah In is at the peak of his career. "Yoo Ah In what a shame, I like him from the time I played with Joongki first," said a netizen. "Oh, it's a shame that his acting is really good. I hope he can return to his career," commented another netizen. "aaahhhh I really like him, since playing secret love, I hope he can still make a comeback " said another netizen. 

After undergoing an investigation process that lasted 12 hours, Yoo Ah In returned to convey an apology via Instagram upload. In particular, Yoo Ah In apologized to the cast and production team who suffered losses due to his drug scandal. "I apologize for the harm I caused to many of my colleagues and others involved in the project. 

I will try to be responsible," he wrote. Previously Yoo Ah In tested positive for using marijuana, propofol, cocaine, ketamine, and one other type of drug. The impact of Yoo Ah In's drug scandal caused him to be kicked out of the cast of the Korean drama Hellbound. His role will be replaced by Kim Sung Cheol.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post