SM Entertainment announced that Lucas has officially left WayV and NCT. Shortly after, Lucas personally wrote a letter addressed to the members and fans. Lucas uploaded a handwritten letter on his Instagram account. In the letter, Lucas expressed an apology to WayV and NCT members.

"After much consideration and reflection, I made the difficult decision to part ways with NCT and WayV. I sincerely apologize to the members, and with a heavy heart I leave long-standing friendships," Lucas said. "It's been 8 years since I joined the members, and I'm very grateful for their support and concern. 

I will always remember this memory and I will never forget it. Hope the members can remember me as Huang Xuxi, not just Lucas. I'm sincerely love and will support them." Lucas admitted that it took him a long time to make that decision. Going forward, Lucas promises to return to his activities in the entertainment world and greet fans with new works. 

"I need quite a long time to decide this. And I believe this is the right decision for everyone," said Lucas. "In the future, I plan to gather strength to meet the fans who have been waiting for me again, and will carry out individual activities. 

I believe the best way to repay the fans' support is to continue to deliver great performances," he added. At the end of the letter, Lucas promised to become a more mature person. He also thanked the fans who never stopped supporting him. Previously, Lucas was in the spotlight after his scandal with a woman. 

He was accused of ghosting a woman who claimed to be a former lover and claimed to have financed Lucas' life. Then two other women appeared who claimed to be dating Lucas at the same time. At that time, Lucas admitted that he was only in a relationship with one woman, but the facts were different. 

Increasingly making the public believe in these accusations, they included evidence in the form of a portrait of Lucas while sleeping and drinking together. After this scandal was revealed to the public, Lucas immediately stopped all his activities in the entertainment world.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post