In the midst of news of Teen Top's comeback that fans have been waiting for, one of its members, namely C.A.P, did something that was considered inappropriate while on YouTube live. C.A.P live while smoking and threatening fans. TOP Media's management had previously spoken out, now it's CAP's turn to personally write an apology letter.

He wrote C.A.P's apology in an Instagram upload. He started the letter by introducing himself using his real name Bang Min Soo. "Hello, this is Bang Min Soo. Before I start talking, I want to apologize to everyone who was hurt by my words and actions. I was aware that there would be controversy but I only thought of myself and acted selfishly. 

I realized that what I doing it will hurt the people who have believed and supported me, as well as the members who have been like brothers," wrote C.A.P. He continued to mention the idol image that he has maintained so far. C.A.P feels that he is confined and not being himself. But unfortunately, when he was trying to present himself as he is, he did something that was considered inappropriate. 

Therefore he later apologized to everyone. "It's been a long time since I felt like I was wearing clothes that didn't fit. I wanted to take off those clothes now, but instead I did something inappropriate. It's my fault and there's no room for excuses. I apologize to the management and the younger members because of my immature actions, and I also apologize to the fans who must have been shocked. 

I sincerely apologize and hope that nothing will tarnish the names of the Teen Top members and management in the future as they are working hard for a comeback. Thank you for loving Teen Top's C.A.P until now. I'm very grateful," he concluded. Previously via a live YouTube, C.A.P revealed that his contract with TOP Media would expire in July 2023.
 
C.A.P also threatened not to make a comeback with Teen Top when he read comments from fans who were uncomfortable seeing him smoking. Shortly after, TOP Media released a statement regarding C.A.P's contract with management and apologized for the idol's behavior during live. They also confirmed that Teen Top's comeback in July 2023 will still take place.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post