Not all contestants of the first season of Mnet Produce 101 have had successful careers in the music industry. Some of them briefly debuted as a girl group but then disbanded. One of them was Kim Ja Yeon who was part of the 1NB group before the group's management finally went out of business. 

Now Kim Ja Yeon, who has moved into the fitness industry, has announced his marriage. Through Instagram uploads on Monday June 5, 2023, Kim Ja Yeon announced that she would marry Lee Sang Ho, a comedian and trot singer. Lee Sang Ho is a member of the comedian duo who jokes with his brother Lee Sang Min.

Kim Ja Yeon explained, they had been dating for four years before finally deciding to get married. She has uploaded several photos on social media. She also expressed his feelings being able to make this announcement. "For those who already know, but after the management where I debuted closed, I changed direction and entered the world of sports/fitness. 

Even though the road to achieving my goal was very slow and I was always worried about the future and worried, I met Sang Ho who is my senior in the industry (entertainment) and in life. I received a lot of love from him which makes my heart calmer. I think this is the person I want to make a girlfriend to be happy," he wrote in the upload.

"Finally after four years of courtship, we are engaged and will soon be married in September. I plan to continue doing what I like from the beginning until now. I also want to continue to be close to those of you who have supported me," he continued. Several contestants from the first season of Produce 101 are still active in music. 

Call it Jeon Somi, Kim Se Jeong, Choi Yoo Jung, Kim Do Yeon, Chungha, and others. Kim Ja Yeon's own name during Produce 101 was indeed not too flashy like those who debuted as IOI. Luckily after his management went out of business, Kim Ja Yeon still had the enthusiasm to continue his career even though he had to move on to sports. Soon she will live a new life as the wife of comedian Lee Sang Ho.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post