EXO's CHANYEOL and SEHUN greet fans in Indonesia through the EXO-SC BACK to BACK Fancon. Both of them were very happy to be able to meet EXO-L Indonesia again. The event was held on Saturday February 4, 2023 at Beach City International Stadium. Before meeting with fans, both of them took the time to hold a press conference and share their respective experiences.

CHANYEOL, who is known to have just completed military service, revealed his experience when he had to part ways with EXO-L and underwent military service for 18 months. He admits to studying many different things. "First of all, I think I had a lot of fun. I had to learn a lot of different new things such as producing and directing," said CHANYEOL to the media crew.

"While working with SEHUN, I also started to think a lot about how listeners think about our songs. Yes, that's the answer," he continued. CHANYEOL also feels different after serving in the military. It was as if he was returning a side of himself that had previously been lost because he was preoccupied with working as an idol. "It still feels in circles. 

It's only been four months since I completed military service," explained CHANYEOL. "But I feel like I'm back to my old self. It still feels so surreal to me," she added. Now, CHANYEOL can return to being active in the entertainment world. One of them is with SEHUN through the EXO-SC sub-unit. Being able to meet fans again made both of them very happy.

"I'm very happy because I haven't seen fans like this for a long time. So SEHUN and I are very, very happy and excited!" said CHANYEOL. EXO-SC successfully held the EXO-SC BACK to BACK Fancon event and was attended by hundreds of fans. Apart from singing, they did many activities such as playing lato-lato and eating klepon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post