After Shownu and Minhyuk, Joohoney is the third member of MONSTA X to carry out his mandatory military service. Joohoney will begin his basic military training at the end of July. This was stated by the DRAMARAMA singer in a special letter for Monbebe (MONSTA X fans).

Joohoney uploaded a handwritten letter to the MONSTA X fan cafe on Tuesday July 11, 2023. In the letter, he admitted that it was difficult for him to find the right time to give news about this conscription because he knew that this news would definitely make many fans sad.

"Because the time I spent with Monbebe and the MONSTA X members was precious and made me happy, I wanted to spend time like this with you, so this news also hurts me. Monbebe, I will enter the military on July 24, 2023" Joohoney wrote in his letter.

He also hinted that he wanted to share this news at MONSTA X's fan concert last week. But he was worried that it would make the Monbebe who were present sad, even though at a moment like that they should all be having fun. Joohoney also wrote that he hopes fans will always smile and be happy at every concert. 

Even when he is carrying out his mandatory military service for almost two years, he wants his fans to always smile. I'm not gone forever so don't worry and promise to look up at the sky everyday and remember the things I said, my thoughts at least once a day. 

What I'm saying, this separation is just a 'comma' not a 'period'. 'Comma' will lead us to whatever lies ahead," wrote Joohoney again. "I love you every day, I love you always, so love yourself. I'm very grateful to you guys who have taught me love. I love you, Monbebes!" close Joohoney.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post