International singer, Liam Payne, was forced to postpone plans for a concert tour to South America due to suffering from a kidney infection. This was conveyed directly by him via personal Instagram on Friday August 25, 2023. The man who was born in 1993 said that the disease he was experiencing was classified as a severe infection. 

He is currently in the process of recovery. "This is really the last news I wanted to tell you guys, but actually I haven't been feeling well lately," Liam Payne said in a recent Instagram post. Through the video, the singer of the song "Strip That Down" looks in a lethargic condition with a messy hairdo. 

The musician also shared that he was hospitalized due to an illness that attacked him. "I ended up in the hospital because of a bad kidney infection. When we started rehearsals, I was advised that now was not the right time to tour. While I was recovering from this illness," he continued.

Thus, Liam Payne and his team had to postpone the entire concert tour schedule in South America which was supposed to be present in September. Previously, on different occasions, the former from One Direction had admitted that he had spent 100 days in rehabilitation to "recover". This treatment occurred when the owner of the real name Liam James Payne felt he was in a bad situation. 

He also claimed to have been free from alcohol addiction for almost six months. "It's like I've become someone I don't recognize and I'm sure you feel that way too," said Liam Payne in a video on YouTube. "At that point, my condition was bad. I was really happy, especially when I stopped my work life a little. 

I didn't even hold my cell phone for almost 100 days," he said. Through uploading this video, Liam Payne's name became busy on social media after saying that he had made a mistake in making comments regarding his dislike of Zayn Malik. He admitted that at that time he was in an angry mood so he could not control himself in giving comments on Logan Paul's event.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post