ITZY's Lia will be taking a break due to her health condition. On September 18, 2023, her agency JYP Entertainment released an official statement regarding Lia's health condition and her future schedule. This decision was taken after considering other ITZY members as well. The KILL MY DOUBT singer wrote a heartfelt handwritten letter to fans to discuss his condition via a social media post.

Hello, this is JYPE. We would like to inform you about ITZY member Lia's current health situation and plans. Lia faced severe stress and anxiety over the progress of her schedule. He underwent a medical evaluation and received consultations, with professionals advising him that he needed stability and treatment. 

After careful consideration with the members, Lia decided not to follow the schedule after today, but to rest for a while and focus on treatment. We will decide when Lia's activities will resume after careful discussion with Lia and the members. We sincerely apologize for causing fans concern. We will notify you as soon as Lia's activities resume. Thank You."

"Hello, Midzy. Today, I think our Midzy must have been shocked after hearing today's news. Our Midzy worried about me more than anyone even though I was a little sick, so I was worried that you would be heartbroken and upset about the news. 

But then, I was able to regain my courage because I knew you would understand and wait for me because I realized that you know and trust me more than anyone else. It's been 6 years since I started moving together with the members. with the same dream. 

The fact that we have been able to go through all the times together so far is because of the members and Midzy. It feels like we have all been through so many situations together and of course, they are all full of memories and happy moments we shared together. However, as time went by, I realized that I was focusing on myself and my health. 

Because I'm grateful for Midzy more than anyone, I just want to give them love and happiness. And in order for me to do that, I believe I need to take time off to fill myself with love. I sincerely hope Midzy is happy as I always say. I will return to a healthy condition to repay all of Midzy's love and attention. Always grateful and I love you. Thank You".

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post