In the midst of Rowoon's sudden departure from the K-pop group SF9, Youngbin, who is the leader of the group, contacted fans through a sincere letter. The letter was posted on the group's fan cafe. Rowoon announced that he will be stopping his SF9 activities to pay attention to his acting career. 

SF9 is under FNC Entertainment. Youngbin is currently undergoing military service. He enlisted on March 29, 2023 as an active duty soldier. "Hello FANTASY , this is Youngbin. I'm struggling to find words to comfort you and I'm afraid today's announcement hurt you. 

I'm sorry because there's nothing more I can do to reply to FANTASY except show a better side of me. During my last military leave, I had a long chat with Rowoon. It's true that my heart was conflicted because in that conversation, we talked about many things that had happened over the last 7 years. 

But, I will continue to support Rowoon's future in the hope that one day, our truths will reach each other, and we can all smile brightly. As you all know, SF9 was made possible thanks to FANTASY. In the future, I will not forget that SF9 only exists thanks to FANTASY, and we will continue to work harder, so please pay attention to us. 

Lastly, for the FANTASY who are hurt by this news, I hope your evening is not too long. Thank you, as always.” This sudden news shocked fans of SF9 which is also called FANTASY. FNC Entertainment announced that Rowoon will be leaving SF9 and the group will remain eight members.

The agency said that Rowoon will remain the ninth member of the group but will not be a part of it. Rowoon plans to focus on his acting career. He is currently seen playing the male lead in Destined With You alongside Jo Bo Ah. He also posted an emotional letter apologizing to fans for the news and thanking them for all the support they have shown him.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post