The latest news comes from one of the TO1 boy group members, namely, Renta, who decided to officially leave the group. Reporting from Soompi media on Friday September 22, 2023 Renta announced his departure from the group in a letter written by himself.

On September 22, 2023, TO1 member Renta suddenly greeted fans with a handwritten letter and announced his departure from the group. In the letter that Renta wrote, he said that he had considered his decision with all parties until he decided to part ways with the group and company on good terms.

"Recently, while considering my personal future in depth, I shared many thoughts with my family, members, and the company. After much consideration, it was decided that I will end my activities as Renta TO1 here, and that I will part ways with the company well," Renta said in his letter.

The man who was born in 2003 then added, "I came to Korea with the dream of becoming a K-Pop idol, and through various experiences and opportunities, I was able to debut as a member of TO1 and make my dream come true." 

Apart from expressing his sincere gratitude to the TO1 members for the precious memories made over the past year, Renta also promised everyone to do their best in the future. Renta also expressed his gratitude and apologies to the fans who always sincerely love him.

"I wanted to show my growth and improvement from now on, and I'm disappointed that I couldn't do it. But I will do my best so that I can come back someday as a better version of me. I hope TOgether is always well "and eat well. I'll be fine too, so don't worry about me. 

I love you, TOgether, and thank you! See you again someday," concluded Renta in his letter. Meanwhile, Renta is known to have joined TO1 as a new member in June 2022, he then decided to part ways with the group after one year and 6 months together.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post