The Korean drama ' A Good Day to Be a Dog ' just aired its final episode on Wednesday, January 10, 2024. Following the broadcast of the final episode, the main cast such as Cha Eun Woo, Park Gyu Young , and Lee Hyun Woo expressed their feelings and said goodbye to the viewers at home. 

Quoting from Allkpop on Thursday January 11, 2024, actor Cha Eun Woo, who plays the character Jin Seo Won, said, "I am really happy to be able to greet viewers through the character Jin Seo Won." He continued, “As the title of the drama suggests, I think this drama will be remembered as a good drama. 

I also want to thank everyone who has watched this drama, and given their love and support.” Cha Eun Woo closed his farewell by promising to soon greet viewers with a new character, and show a more mature side, as well as improved acting. He also wished the viewers to always be happy. 

Furthermore, actress Park Gyu Young who plays the character Han Hae Na said, "I felt happy from the start of filming to the end. This is a fun project.” “I'm happy to be able to share the positive energy I received during filming, and I'm very grateful because I received a lot of strength while working on this project.

"I will improve my skills and show a better side to everyone," he added. Finally, actor Lee Hyun Woo who plays Lee Bo Kyum shared, “Lee Bo Kyum is a multifaceted character, he looks cheerful but also experiences suffering at the same time.

So, I feel very attached to the character.” “I feel happy when working with the director, writer and cast. I hope this drama will be a warm drama that viewers will always remember. I am very grateful," he continued. 

The actor closed his message by revealing his favorite scene in the drama, namely when he was on the beach with Park Gyu Young and said "The small moon attracts ocean currents," which describes the fate of the romantic relationship between the main characters Park Gyu Young and Cha Eun Woo. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post