BTS' Jungkook often attracts the attention of ARMY (BTS fans) with his unexpected actions. This time, Jungkook wrote a love letter that made the reader cry uncontrollably. Quoting Koreaboo on Thursday June 13, 2024, to celebrate BTS's 11th debut anniversary, fans all over the world are busy supporting and spreading love at FESTA 2024. 

All members are also required to prepare a handwritten letter specifically for ARMYs who come to the event! In particular, ARMY couldn't stop crying after reading the letter from the youngest, Jungkook.

" Hello, this is Jungkook. Sorry, my handwriting is getting worse because I haven't written a letter by hand for a long time. Everyone! I'm fine. Of course, there are difficult moments, but I live them while thinking about the day I can meet you again. Some moments are so enjoyable that I forget that I'm going through a hard time.

By the way, have you listened to the fan song, " Never Let Go " that was released in June? As soon as I heard it, I wanted it to be a fan song. I hope my message is conveyed to all of you. I also wanted to put on a show, but I didn't have much time, so I couldn't make it happen. 

Later, when I have the opportunity, I want to appear on stage (no preparation whatsoever). But I really want to perform and hear ARMY's voice. I want to make more cool songs. The weather is very cold, and summer hasn't officially started yet, but I already want winter again. Time passed so slowly. I guess it's because I miss you all so much. If I just enjoy it, I'll soon be ahead of you, right? Wait! 

Anyway, until we meet again, don't get sick and take care of your health, so that we will be happier when we meet again. I miss you all so much and I really, really, really love you all. Man, I really can't write letters, haha. I'm leaving now. Goodbye!" ARMY who really miss the BTS members who are currently serving in the military will certainly be made to cry reading it. How about you?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post