Byeon Woo Seok's photo shoot and interview for the July issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine has been released. The actor shows off his diverse charms in every shot, including a relaxed pose on the sofa wearing argyle knit and denim shorts.

During the interview, Byeon Woo Seok also reflected on his reasons for persisting for nine years since his acting debut in 2016. "I faced countless rejections and harsh criticism," he said with a laugh. "There were times I doubted whether this was the right path for me. 

It was difficult," he honestly said, adding, "They say you have to stick to something for at least ten years, so I told myself to give it a decade. If still If it doesn't work, I will leave without regrets." "I always support myself. Many times I cried on the subway when I went home after auditions. I would say to myself, 'You can do it, Wooseok. 

You have made it through the difficult world of modeling. Your chance will come. You're a good person. Believe in yourself'." "I'm not a fatalist, but I believe everything has a reason. This interview made me realize how lucky I am and also feel proud, I will definitely take it seriously," he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post