NCT's Taeyong is currently undergoing mandatory basic military training in the Navy division since April 15, 2024. Even though he is carrying out state duties, fans don't really feel lost because the place where Taeyong is currently undergoing basic training always shares the training activities of their prospective navy soldiers through their official YouTube channel. 

Elected as platoon leader, Taeyong often receives special attention. Not long ago, the training team again shared an interview video with Taeyong who looked dashing wearing a military uniform. Quoting from the nct_vibe Instagram account on Thursday April 16, 2024, in the video, Taeyong did not forget to send greetings to his beloved family and fans.

"I really miss my mother, father, older sister, and my fans who are really waiting for me, I really love you and I hope everyone stays happy and healthy in 2024," said Taeyong in his message. The idol born in 1995 also did not forget to remind fans not to worry too much about his situation. 

"I'm healthy, so don't worry too much. I love you," Taeyong concluded while making a big heart sign with both hands. Apart from sharing messages of longing for his family and fans, Taeyong also expressed his desire to further promote the greatness of the South Korean navy soldiers. "Before joining the military, I was a singer. 

I was the most nervous and afraid during this training," said Taeyong when interviewed about his work background, as well as what impressed him during the training. When asked about what commitment he has to becoming a strong navy, Taeyong explained, "As a public relations officer for the Republic of Korea Navy, I want to further promote the pride and greatness of the Navy."

The fans who watched the video message from Taeyong also felt proud and relieved, after seeing the latest update from their idol. On the other hand, Taeyong will take part in a basic military training graduation ceremony on May 17, 2024, before officially serving as a marine soldier. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post