South Korean actor Yoon Si Yoon shares his experience living abroad. He is currently living in the Philippines to learn English. On July 20, 2024, the star of the Korean drama Bread, Love and Dreams shared his latest news while undergoing a study program in the Philippines.

"It's been about a month and I've lost about 4 kg. I'm diligently studying English," he said, quoted from Allkpop, Monday July 22 2024. Yoon Si Yoon admitted that he actually felt embarrassed to learn English at an adult age. However, he still did it by taking the basic level.

"Starting to learn English as an adult made me embarrassed, so instead of starting at an intermediate level and giving up when I hit a dead end, I started from the basics," he said. In the latest portrait he shared, the appearance of the Psycopath Diary star looks different from usual. 

Fans highlighted Yoon Si Yoon's hair which now looks longer. He also shared his plan to stay in the Philippines for 2 months, Mom. The 37-year-old actor wants to focus on learning English before returning to acting. Yoon Si Yoon said that learning English has brought many good things to him. 

He said that he has become more comfortable communicating and relating to other people. "Communicating in English, although not perfectly, has allowed me to build friendships and made me realize the value of language. It's not easy to convey my feelings, but I'm grateful for everyone's support in different languages," he said.

Not only learning a foreign language, Yoon Si Yoon also gained new knowledge about cultural differences in the country. Yoon Si Yoon revealed his activities next week where he will attend a gender reveal event, Mom. "Next week, I will be attending a gender reveal party. This is a foreign culture in Korea and I am being invited for the first time," she shared.

"This will be a memory for the child and a new experience for me. I wonder what gift I should bring," he added. In addition to Yoon Si Yoon, there is also a Korean actress who shared her exciting experiences abroad. Kim Sejeong once had an adventure in the Indonesian jungle. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post