Park Shin Hye revealed her reasons for appearing in the drama 'The Judge from Hell'. The new SBS drama will air its first episode on September 21, 2024. 'The Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy drama about good and evil coexisting where the devil Kang Bit Na (Park Shin Hye) enters the body of a judge and says, 'The real trial will begin now! To hell!'

She meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da On (Kim Jae Young) in the hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. Park Shin Hye is expected to bring a thrilling and fresh atmosphere as the evil yet lovable antihero in the drama.

However, since she has to show a new face, 'Judge from Hell' may not be an easy challenge for the actress. Even so, why did Park Shin Hye choose this drama and the character Kang Bit Na? Regarding this, Park Shin Hye said, "First of all, the script was very interesting. 

I was very happy that they gave me a script with an interesting subject matter when I was worried about what kind of work I should do." "Also, the unique story and characters feel refreshing." She added, "I'm also excited because I think I'll be able to show a different image from the many works I've done so far."

Regarding her character, Park Shin Hye explained, “Kang Bit Na is a devil who must punish sinners for her own mistakes, and she is a cold-hearted and heartless character. She may seem like an inhumane character who doesn’t consider the victim’s situation.”

He continued, "However, Bit Na usually likes to play around and has a refreshing side like soda, and her confident appearance sometimes seems cute. There are funny parts in each of Bit Na's lines and her own situations, so I hope Bit Na's charm will be conveyed well to the viewers."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post