Singer and rapper Jessi has appeared at the police station regarding an incident where a fan who asked for a photo with her was attacked by a group of people. On October 16, 2024, the Gangnam Police Station in Seoul summoned Jessi for questioning. 

At around 10 p.m. that day, Jessi, who was present at the police station, stated, "First of all, I hope the person who hit my fan is found soon, and I hope they are punished. I will tell you everything that happened."

She continued, "I saw the attacker for the first time that day." Jessi was not the direct attacker in the incident, but Jessi appeared at the police station as a defendant after the victim sued Jessi, who was present at the scene at the time.

Previously, on September 29, 2024 in Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, a fan approached Jessi and asked for a photo together, and was attacked by a man A, who was around Jessi. The victim said that Jessi appeared to stop him at first, but left the scene without taking any action.

After the controversy erupted, Jessie stated, "At that time, I was so confused by the sudden situation that I couldn't be more considerate of my fans." She continued, "Regardless of the situation, I feel very sorry that my fans have suffered unexpected losses, and I feel morally responsible."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post