Seunghan has officially been announced to be returning to being active with RIIZE after a 10-month hiatus due to the pre-debut photo scandal, according to an official release from Wizard Production and SM Entertainment. 

Following the announcement, Seunghan shared a handwritten letter apologizing to BRIIZE, RIIZE's fandom, via Weverse. "Hello, this is Seunghan. First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize to the members and fans. When the photos from before my debut were released, even though they were photos of me, I was very disappointed and regretful about myself."

"If even I feel that way, I can't even imagine how the members and fans by my side feel," he wrote. Seunghan continued, "You must be angry, shocked, and disappointed. I am truly sorry to the fans who supported us from the beginning, which was a very important time, and to those who were hurt by my immature actions."

"I also feel sorry to the members, who I should have worked hard to move forward with, which caused me to suddenly stop activities. I want to apologize to everyone who had to endure and overcome that situation." "I feel guilty about this situation and a sense of despair for not being able to be with everyone," Seunghan said.

Seunghan revealed that the RIIZE members were always by his side when he doubted whether it was worth it for him to be able to return to the stage and make music. "It must have been a very difficult decision, and I'm just filled with gratitude and a sense of apology for giving me another chance."

Seunghan also felt burdened and afraid of tarnishing the achievements that RIIZE had achieved during his absence. Even so, he was determined to work harder and do better because of the trust given to him. The idol born in 2003 promised, "I will try to be a good member who is responsible and does not tarnish the achievements that the members have built. I want to be a necessary presence for the RIIZE team.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post