Korean BL (Boys Love) drama "Summertime" has just released a behind-the-scenes video for episodes 7 and 8, showcasing the sweet chemistry between Seong In Ho and Kim Do Min.
In this drama, they play Yeo Eun Ho and Cha Do Hyun, best friends who struggle with their feelings for each other. The released video shows Kim Do Min and Seong In Ho rehearsing for various kissing scenes.
In addition to sharing a brief kiss during rehearsals, the two also filmed a kissing scene on a Ferris wheel. Kim Do Min revealed, "I think we kissed for about 10 minutes," while Seong In Ho added, "We kissed so much that our jaws hurt, right?"
Kim Do Min also shared his first experience trying various amusement park rides. He admitted, "I was shaking because I was more scared than I thought, so Do Hyun held my hand beside me."
When asked what his character wants to do when he turns 20, Kim Do Min jokingly replies, “Break up with Cha Do Hyun.” Hearing this, Seong In Ho looks shocked and Kim Do Min quickly corrects his statement, “Let’s be happy forever!”

Post a Comment