Not long ago BTS 's J-Hope became a guest star on the MBC FM radio program, 'Kim Eana's Starry Night'. On that day, J-Hope shared about his feelings while preparing for his first solo performance at the ' Lollapalooza ' music festival in Chicago as well as other interesting things.

J-Hope described, "At first, I agreed to do the show because of the explosion of immature ambition. In my head, I thought, 'Let's just do it. What could possibly happen?'. But as time went on and the show got closer and closer. I realized that I had done something really crazy."

"Every time I train for my performance, I swim in thoughts like, 'Can I really do this?' and 'Can I really fill an hour-long show with my own show?' I kept beating myself up and asking myself if I could really afford it. " He added, "I have to admit that the process that led up to the show was a continuation of darkness. But once I finished performing, I think I did well. 

Every step of the experience became part of my flesh and blood. I think I was able to build a solid foundation. for myself. It was really an amazing experience." Next, a listener asked J-Hope to share the story behind it when he rescued a stray cat, paid for his medical treatment, and helped in the adoption process.

J-Hope confusedly asked, "How do people know this?". But he kept telling it, "There was a stray cat near the filming location. I felt sad when I saw it. My dog ​​at home has an eye disease. And this cat also has an eye disease." He continued to share, "So I couldn't just leave him alone. The cat was very thin and small, so I took him to the veterinary hospital for treatment. 

I was also able to find a good home for him. I felt it was a fateful meeting." In addition, J-Hope also confessed that he recently met Im Siwan and decided to eat with him, "I will eat with a good hyung. I recently got to know Im Siwan hyung. He said that he likes BTS music , so we decided to eat together. I'm still amazed about it myself. I'm a huge fan too." 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post