Golden Child's Jangjun recently made a shocking statement. He admitted that he had not received any income from the activities he carried out with his group. This was revealed by Jangjun when he was a guest on the show The Money School. He revealed the contents of his ATM to Defconn, who was the MC at the event.

Golden Child's Jangjun was also asked about the income he received during his six-year career in the K-Pop world. Debuting in 2017, apparently until now he admits that he still hasn't earned a penny. "I debuted in 2017, so now I've been promoting for six years. I haven't earned any income from group activities," said Golden Child's Jangjun.

"I only earn from individual activities, like this program. I started doing individual activities in 2019. That was the first year I started earning. It was seven years since I left home to become an idol. My mother managed my expenses," he continued. Furthermore, Jangjun told his mother's work. 

His job makes Jangjun entrust all expenses to his mother. "My mother is in the real estate rental business. She is used to managing money," explained Golden Child's Jangjun. The MC then discussed the possibility of his mother preparing properties for Jangjun's future. The Golden Child member did not deny this.

"I haven't found out and checked what my mom is doing with my income, but I heard she put some aside. My mom was like, 'For my son when he gets married'," he concluded. Golden Child debuted under Woollim Entertainment in 2017. The group consists of ten members, namely Daeyeol, Y, Jangjun, Tag, Seungmin, Jaehyun, Jibeom, Donghyun, Joochan and Bomin.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post