SNSD just made eight comebacks through Forever1. However, promotions for a comeback after a long time had to be postponed because Seohyun tested positive for COVID-19. The news was conveyed by SNSD through a statement released. Because Seohyun tested positive for COVID-19, SNSD had to postpone their appearance on music shows for a week.

Supposedly, SNSD performed on M Countdown on August 11 and Inkigayo on August 14, 2022. This performance should be SNSD's first appearance as a full group after 5 years of hiatus. "Seohyun tested positive for COVID-19 on August 9, 2022. Seohyun immediately postponed all activities and immediately rested and underwent treatment," said the SNSD party.

"Thus, SNSD's promotions on music shows scheduled for this week (M Countdown and Inkigayo) must be canceled. We hope for understanding from fans," he concluded. Shortly after the announcement, Seohyun immediately released a personal apology via Insta-Story. 

He apologized to SONE and other SNSD members for causing the cancellation of his long-awaited comeback promotions. "SONE who has been waiting for our promotions more than anyone, and my sisters in SNSD, I'm sorry," wrote Seohyun. "I felt healthy so I didn't think I would catch COVID-19. 

But I ended up getting it. I'm very disappointed and feel guilty. I'll be fine soon. So let's see you in good health at the music show next week!" he concluded. SNSD comeback through Forever1 which is their seventh full album. This album was released in conjunction with the 15th anniversary of the debut.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post