Reporting from Soompi's report on Friday September 23, 2022, Crush recently made his first comeback after about two years of hiatus. In this comeback, Crush collaborated with J-Hope BTS in the song ' Rush Hour '. J-Hope not only wrote the lyrics for the rap song, but also appeared in the music video.

In a recent interview, Crush said, “It's great to be able to greet listeners with the song Rush Hour after about two years. During the hiatus, I would love to greet you with a good song as soon as possible. I've been sharing various comeback teasers on social media every day, but I'm not sure if fans like it or not. 

I have prepared various contents to express my gratitude to those of you who have waited for me for a long time, so I hope you enjoy my new song.” Crush then revealed the story behind his collaboration with J-Hope on the song 'Rush Hour'. He said, “J-Hope and I have talked a lot about music before. 

While I was preparing for the new song, I found out that my music is similar to J-Hope. So I suggested to J-Hope that we work together.” When asked if there are any special memories of recording and filming with J-Hope, Crush replied, “J-Hope worked so hard while filming that he was sweating profusely, and he didn't even go to the bathroom. 

And throughout the recording, J-Hope was like, 'Let me do it again. I can do better. Please one more time!' Seeing him like that made me respect him even more as an artist.” Crush then showed his gratitude to fans and shared his future plans. He said, “First of all, I am very grateful to the fans who have been waiting for my new song. In return, I will work hard in various activities. 

I will be greeting fans through many events in many places, so please look forward to it.  I will welcome you again soon with more good news.” He added, “I hope that my new song 'Rush Hour' will be a strength to fans both in difficult times and in happy times. I hope you enjoy listening to it.” Watch the "Rush Hour" music video on YouTube!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post