The CEO of Hook Entertainment, Kwon Jin Young, apologized for the controversy that occurred between him and Lee Seung Gi. Kwon Jin Young said he would be responsible and even sell his personal property. South Korean media News 1 reported that Kwon Jin Young sent a statement to the press on Wednesday November 30, 2022. 

Kwon Jin Young showed his determination to lower his head and apologize to Lee Seung Gi. CEO Kwon Jin Young said, “ I lived as a manager for 25 years. Many things have happened, but it seems that this is the first time I have experienced something as difficult and difficult as this. 

I believe that every fight or misunderstanding should be accompanied by responsibility at the beginning and end. ”. He continued, “ I don't want any damage to Hook Entertainment, the company I've built for 25 years, and the celebrities I'm with now. Once again, I bow my head and convey my apologies.

In addition, I will take full responsibility for Lee Seung Gi's dispute, and I will not shirk my responsibility and sell my personal property to take responsibility. I apologize to all the staff at Hook Entertainment, who must be angry every day because of the sudden situation, and to everyone who received the news that they don't want to see this situation, ” wrote Kwon Jin Young. 

The controversy started on November 15 2022, Lee Seung Gi claimed that he had not received the slightest salary from his income in music.  Lee Seung Gi has been active for 18 years since his debut in 2004 and released a total of 137 songs. Hook Entertainment claimed to be investigating Lee Seung Gi's finances after the claim emerged. 

On November 21, 2022, CEO Kwon Jin Young made a statement that he would take legal responsibility if the matter was confirmed. Switching on November 23, 2022, Dispatch released an audio recording that managed to cause outrage. CEO Kwon Jin Young is known to have gaslighted both Lee Seung Gi and other staff, who even issued the word 'will kill'.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post