One of the NCT boy group personnel, Jisung recently expressed his feelings for fans about his longing for the atmosphere when he was at school. Debuting with NCT Dream in 2016, at the age of 14, Jisung was forced to skip his school years to pursue his dream of becoming a K-pop idol. 

Now that he has become a successful K-Pop idol, Jisung revealed that he often thinks what if he prefers to live his school years normally. Through a live broadcast on NCT Dream 's Instagram account on Sunday February 5, 2023, Jisung recounted an exciting experience when he was still in school, and shared his feelings about the possibility if he didn't choose to become a K-Pop idol.

"My school days were really fun. I miss them. But, I think if I come back, I will still make the same choices," said Jisung, as quoted from the Instagram account @nct_vibe on Monday February 6, 2023. The youngest member of the NCT boy group continued, "Around winter or fall last year, if I'm not mistaken, I never thought what would happen if I went through my school days?"

"Will I really be okay? I might really enjoy it, and I will get along well with the other kids," Jisung concluded. Jisung's outpouring of course touched the hearts of the fans, knowing that Jisung missed his teenage and school years in pursuit of the future. However, they still provide support for the idol to stay passionate and do their best.

" Life as a K-Pop idol is indeed full of struggles, Jisung. However, you've done well until now. Lots of people love you and support you too. Come on, keep spirit Jisung! " commented one fan. " Same, Jisung, I also miss my school days . However, if I saw your videos when I was little, I was sad for you. Keep up the enthusiasm, Jisung, " added another fan. 

" Jisung, I swear I'm touched when I remember you sacrificing your school and youth years to become a K-Pop idol ," said another fan. " But you still deserve to be called a schoolboy, Jisung. No wonder the staff say you look like a schoolboy, even though you are actually an adult ," added another fan. Meanwhile, Jisung will perform with NCT Dream at the Hanteo Chart Music Awards on February 11, 2023. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post