NCT's Yuta recently returned to greet fans through a Japanese-language radio broadcast program, ' Yuta at Home' Radio. On this occasion, Yuta again shared many stories and experiences with fans, as well as conducted a question and answer session with them. One of the fans then asked Yuta what birthday gift was the most memorable for Yuta.

Responding to this question, Yuta actually shared a funny experience regarding the birthday present he received last year. Yuta admitted that he received four identical black sandals. "Last year, on my birthday I bought a pair of black sandals for myself. And it turned out that my friend also gave me the exact same black sandals as a gift. 

That was really funny," said Yuta, as quoted from the Instagram account @nct_indonesia on Friday February 17, 2023. The Japanese idol also revealed that Johnny also bought similar sandals for his birthday. "One week later, Johnny also bought a pair of sandals similar to mine. 

I couldn't refuse them and said that I already had them. So, I accepted them and thanked them," added Yuta. It didn't stop there, the singer of the song 'Ay-Yo' also said that after Johnny, another friend of his also gave the same birthday present. "After that, another friend of mine also gave me a gift. 

From the outside, it was wrapped in a box that looked like a shoe box. After I opened it, it turned out that it contained a pair of black sandals," admits Yuta. As a result, Yuta has four of the same black sandals. Because of this, he thought he was a sandal seller because he owned up to four of the same sandals.

"I got the same prize not only 2 times, but 4 times when I was 27 years old. I thought, 'Am I a trader to have lots of sandals?'," concluded Yuta.  Hearing Yuta's experiences and funny stories made the fans laugh too. Especially when Yuta calls himself a sandal seller because he has many of the same sandals.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post