BLACKPINK's Jennie recently suffered an injury. This was conveyed directly by him through a post on Official Weverse Channel. Through this post, BLACKPINK's Jennie claimed to have suffered a facial injury. However, he hopes fans are not worried. 

"BLINK, I want to upload this post so you won't be surprised. During our short break, I try to maintain health, eat well, and sleep well," opened Jennie. "But I tripped a little during sports which made my face hurt. I want to recover quickly so BLINKs don't worry, but I'm still healing. 

So maybe I'll wear bandages on my face for a while," he continued. At the end of the statement, BLACKPINK's Jennie also apologized for making fans worry about the small injury she had. He also hoped that BLINK would not worry too much about his condition. "I hope you guys understand that I sound a little silly. 

I have to work hard to put on a good performance, so sorry for being like this. I'll get better soon, so you don't need to worry. See you soon!" concluded BLACKPINK's Jennie. It is known, BLACKPINK will resume the BORN PINK world tour by visiting a number of countries in Asia. 

After Bangkok, Hong Kong, Riyadh, and Abu Dhabi, BLACKPINK held a concert in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday, March 4, 2023. Afterwards, BLACKPINK will visit Jakarta for 2 days, namely on March 11 and 12 2023. The concert will be held at the Bung Karno Main Stadium (SUGBK) at 19.00 WIB.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post