Jimin is the fourth BTS member to release a solo album. Through FACE, the member who started his love in the world of music as a dancer opened up about himself through his solo album. The FACE album was officially released on Friday March 24, 2023 along with the MV for the song Like Crazy which is the main song.

Jimin expressed various emotions through the six songs released on the FACE album. If ARMY buys the CD, they will find a hidden song titled Letter, which from the lyrics sounds like it's intended for fans and also the other six BTS members. In the process of making the FACE album, Jimin apparently received a lot of help from BTS members. 

Based on an interview with Rolling Stone, he admitted that it was difficult to express the emotions he felt during the pandemic and their busy tour so that BTS members suggested expressing these feelings through music. "It all started with a concert in Las Vegas last year. At that time I was having a hard time expressing my emotions. 

Over drinks and conversations, I told them, 'I don't know if I do well. I don't even know what I'm doing.' But the members said it was okay to feel that way, they then suggested. 'Why not express your emotions through music?'" said Jimin. "So after returning to Korea from America, I met with the producers and started working on this album. 

I'm very grateful to the members who inspired me to work on this album. I didn't know how people would accept my music, but I did it in the end. came out of the 'lost' feeling I had been feeling. I'm fine now, and it's all because of the members," he continued.

Meanwhile, Like Crazy is the main song inspired by Jimin's favorite film of the same name. He made this song together with another BTS member, RM. Like Crazy is a synth pop song that expresses Jimin's emotional singing style. This song tells the story of wanting to escape reality to heal pain.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post