The Korean drama ' Crash Course In Romance ' will finally air its last episode tonight on Sunday March 5, 2023. Welcoming the broadcast of the last episode, the two main actors of the drama, namely Jung Kyung Ho and Jeon Do Yeon, said goodbye to the fans. Quoting from Soompi, Jeon Do Yeon expressed his feelings about his role in the drama 'Crash Course In Romance'. 

He admitted that he felt very sad because they had reached the last episode. "Nam Haeng Sun is a character I want to play, and my first cheerful character after a long time. At first I doubted whether I could do well after receiving the script. However, while filming, I unknowingly transformed into Nam Haeng Sun," said Jeon Do Yeon. He continued, "Because of that, I feel like staying a little longer. 

However, the drama has reached its final episode." Do not forget that the actress also thanked the loyal viewers of the drama 'Crash Course In Romance' who have followed their journey so far. "There are not so many dramas that all family members can watch. However, 'Crash Course In Romance' is a drama that makes me and my family able to watch it while crying and laughing. 

So, this drama means a lot to me," explained Jeon Do Yeon. "Thank you to the viewers who have given a lot of support and also love for this drama," he concluded. Meanwhile, Jung Kyung Ho said, "Every moment I spend as the character Chi Yeol is a happy moment. I also feel happy to be able to work with the staff, director, writer, and of course Jeon Do Yeon, whom I really like."

The actor continued, "During Chi Yeol's character development after meeting Haeng Sun, I personally grew too. There were always aspects of his character that were similar to mine, which made me love this character even more." Jung Kyung Ho also hopes that viewers will always remember Chi Yeol's character in the future with joyful feelings. 

"Even though this is Chi Yeol's goodbye, I hope that if fans remember this character in the future, they will remember happy things for a long time," said Jung Kyung Ho. "Thank you for the love you have given to 'Crash Course In Romance', Chi Yeol, and the Yeol - Sun couple so far," he concluded. The final episode of 'Crash Course in Romance' will air on March 5, 2023, at 9:10 p.m. KST.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post