One of the former members of the Brave Girls girl group, namely Minyoung, was recently reported to have opened a private cafe business, some time after the Brave Girls group was declared disbanded. Responding to this news, Minyoung assured fans that she would not give up her career as a singer even though she had opened a new business. 

Quoting from Soompi on March 5, 2023, through uploads on his personal Instagram account, Minyoung said that opening a cafe is a hobby and a small dream that he wants to make happen, so he can still communicate with fans. "To everyone who has given me a lot of support after seeing the news that I opened a cafe, I feel very grateful for that," said Minyoung in her Instagram post.

She continued, "I plan to carry out broader activities and also work hard at my main job. Making coffee is my hobby and a small dream that I have realized so that I have a way to more freely communicate with fans." Minyoung also admitted that she wanted to try various activities, while still doing her main job as a singer. 

"Because I have the desire to pursue many activities, while still performing on stage, I plan to show various activities in the future. I have not changed my career, I have just started," he added. Don't forget this singer of the song 'Rollin'' also gives encouragement to himself as a new entrepreneur and to all cafe entrepreneurs out there.

Minyoung added, "Please continue to pay attention to Minyeong's new activities in the future, and please continue to support me. Also to all cafe owners across the country, cheer up! You guys are great." "Once again, my main job is still a singer," said Minyoung.

Hearing Minyoung's explanation, the fans also felt relieved, and will continue to provide support for any activities that she will carry out in the future. Meanwhile, last month Brave Girls announced the disbandment of the group after their contract with the agency Brave Entertainment had expired, and the members decided to continue their careers on their own paths.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post