BIGBANG's Daesung decided not to continue his contract with YG Entertainment after the contract between the two expired in 2022. The musician finally found a new 'home'. R&D Company, not long ago, officially announced Daesung's joining the management. In the statement released, they promised to provide full support for Daesung's career in the future.

The R&D Company even formed its own team called D-LABLE to focus on supporting Daesung's promotions in the entertainment world. "Through D-LABLE, a team dedicated to Daesung, we promise to provide full support to be able to show his talents in various fields including music," explained the R&D Company.

Through this statement, D-LABLE seemed to give a code to Daesung's fans not only to focus on the music world. He will carry out a number of other activities, such as acting, musicals, to appearances on variety shows. Not alone, Daesung brought along the manager to take shelter under the R&D Company. 

It is known, the manager has worked for the singer of Lunatic hits for about 10 years since he was still active at BIGBANG. The R&D Company is known to be a management that oversees a number of artists. Among them CHun Myung Hoon, KyoungSeo, Kisum, to Navi. Daesung has decided to leave YG Entertainment after 16 years together. 

On January 2, 2023, Daesung uploaded a video on his YouTube account, D'splay. Titled 'One day I found a mysterious diary', he showed me a picture book filled with his handwriting with a picture. Daesung expressed his gratitude to YG Entertainment, which has been very instrumental in advancing his career.

"Thank you 'You were 'G'ood (You are the best). Thank you. I am very grateful to YG Entertainment for taking care of me for so many years and helping me grow into who I am now. With great gratitude, I will starting a new journey," said Daesung. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid. 

But no matter how nervous I am about to make this big decision, I believe that everything will show results in the end," he continued. At that time, Daesung emphasized that no matter what happened, he would still be a part of BIGBANG. "I intend to go on this journey with strong determination. 

Even though I am still inexperienced and lacking in many ways, I hope you will continue to give me love and support. Thank you," wrote Daesung. "Happy new year, everyone! PS. Someone once said, 'Nothing lasts forever'. That's wrong. Some things last. Forever... BIGBANG!" he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post