Officially, Taylor Swift will launch another re-recorded album  in July, namely Speak Now (Taylor's Version). This news was uniquely announced when Taylor Swift was performing her concert at Nashville's Nissan Stadium on Friday, May 5, 2023. "I thought I'd rather talk about it," he said, screaming, as fans began to realize there was an announcement they'd been waiting for. 

"I thought I would show you, so if you direct your attention to the big screen..." The audience started to roll their eyes on the big screen  showing the album art and release date of Speak Now (Taylor's Version)  which will be releasing on July 7th. To celebrate the new announcement, Nashville's John Seigenthaler pedestrian bridge also turned its lights a bright purple Friday night. 

After about 10 minutes Taylor Swift announced the plan at the concert, he immediately informed the Swifties through his personal Twitter account. “I am so proud and excited to announce that my version of Speak Now is coming out on July 7th (July 9th to be exact),” he wrote in a recent tweet. Taylor Swift also tells the story behind her album which she wrote around the age of 18 years ago. 

She also added information that there would be 6 additional songs in the latest version of Speak Now later. “I first did Speak Now, which I wrote entirely myself, between the ages of 18 and 20. The songs that date from this time in my life are marked by their brutal honesty, unfiltered diacritic confessions, and wild pathos. 

I love this album because it tells the story of growing up, flailing, flying and falling… and living to talk about it. With six additional songs I've pulled out of the vault, I really can't wait to celebrate Speak Now (Taylor's Version) with you on July 7th," Taylor Swift added before closing her announcement. 

Previously, Taylor Swift was known to re-record her work after successfully going through tensions with the previous record label, which had sold Taylor Swift's songs without the consent of the singer. Speak Now will be the third re-recorded album after Fearless and Red.

In this Taylor's Version, fans will not only re-listen to old songs from Taylor Swift, but will also be spoiled with bonus songs that were never released during that era. For example, the song "All Too Well" which was successful as a  bonus track  because it is 10 minutes long and is accompanied by a short film  that makes the audience immersed in the atmosphere.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post