TOP Media, the agency of boy group Teen Top, has officially announced that C.A.P has left the group. Launching from the Allkpop page on Thursday, May 11, 2023, TOP Media released an official statement through the official Teen Top website and stated that Teen Top would continue activities without CAP.

The following is TOP Media's statement. Hello , this is TOP Media. First, we would like to sincerely thank the fans who have shown lots of love for Teen Top. After discussions with Teen Top members, it has been decided that CAP will be leaving the group effectively as of today.

Therefore, Teen Top will be reorganized into a 4-member group, namely Chunji, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo. We apologize once again for causing trouble to many people with CAP's rash words and actions. We also feel responsible for this incident and we promise to do our best to protect our artists.

We will release another notice after discussing the details of Teen Top's comeback with the members. Thank You. " In line with the statement from the TOP Media agency, CAP also wrote an apology through his personal Instagram account. " Hello, this is Bang Minsoo. 

Before I continue, I want to apologize to the many people who have been hurt by my words and actions. Although I realized that there would be controversy, I only thought of myself and acted selfishly. I know that I feel sorry for the people who have believed in me and supported me, as well as for the members who have been close to me for a long time. 

I feel like I've been wearing clothes that don't fit me for a long time. I wanted to take it off, so I started doing the wrong things.  This is my fault and only my fault. I will not defend myself. I apologize to the members and the company for my immature behavior and I apologize to the fans who must have been embarrassed by my actions. 

I hope that there will be no more losses for Teen Top, the members, and the company's staff who have worked hard for the comeback. I'm really sorry. Thank you for loving CAP Teen Top until now. Thank you very much. " CAP reaped a lot of controversy after holding a live broadcast on his YouTube channel. 

During the broadcast, he was heard throwing harsh words at the audience. Apart from that, he also said that he would not make a comeback with Teen Top. Teen Top is reported to be making a comeback in July to celebrate their 13th anniversary.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post