Yoo Ah In is scheduled to undergo an examination on Thursday May 11, 2023 last week regarding a drug abuse case. But the actor who played Hellbound was absent from the call. This is not the first time Yoo Ah In has failed to attend a police summons to conduct an investigation. It was recorded that Yoo Ah In had absent from police investigations twice. 

Therefore, if at the next examination Yoo Ah In is not present again, he will be forcibly picked up by the police. Such is the statement from the police division that handled the Yoo Ah In case. "It's best if (Yoo Ah In's party) coordinates the date of his arrival as soon as possible and completes our investigation. 

If that can't be done, we will issue a forced arrest warrant," the police said in their official statement to the media Monday May 15, 2023. In the second summons last May 11, Yoo Ah In refused to come and returned home after seeing that there were many reporters waiting for him in front of the police station building. The date of the latest inspection has not yet been announced. 

The drug case he was involved in threatened Yoo Ah In's career. He has been confirmed to step down from a series of projects including the Hellbound sequel. Kim Sung Cheol is confirmed to replace his role as Jung Jin Su in the Netflix original Korean drama. After undergoing an investigation into drug use, Yoo Ah In released a statement through his Instagram account. 

He apologized for not being able to give a full statement after undergoing a police investigation for approximately 12 hours. "After undergoing a police investigation, I cannot give a full apology. Once again, I want to apologize to those who support and love me because of this bad incident. I apologize," Yoo Ah In opened.

"I also want to apologize to those who have worked with me in movies, dramas, and commercials. I'm sorry that I couldn't be serious about fulfilling my responsibilities. Also, I want to apologize to my colleagues who are struggling to achieve their dreams. I'm sorry for having caused a loss. I will work hard to take full responsibility," he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post