Yoo Ah In's appearance during the drug case investigation process changed drastically. The South Korean film and TV drama star usually appears with full makeup, now she appears more often with a plain face. In his most recent appearance while attending the Seoul Central District Court recently, netizens highlighted how tired Yoo Ah In's face looked. 

The wrinkles on his face became more pronounced. The Hellbound actor's face was also not as tight as usual. One thing that is of concern is Yoo Ah In's hair. There seemed to be a lot of gray or white hair popping up between the black hair that was parted in the middle. 

Many suspect that the appearance of gray hair is due to the stress that Yoo Ah In is currently experiencing.  Because of the drug case he was involved in, Yoo Ah In had to deal with the law and lost a lot of work An incident occurred during Yoo Ah In's visit to the Seoul Central District Court on Wednesday May 24, 2023. 

He was pelted with a bottle of coffee that hit his back. The liquid in the uncovered bottle then soaked the jacket that Yoo Ah In was wearing. His reaction was caught on camera, he was very surprised by the incident and indicated discomfort. Immediately after that, the resident who threw the bottle ran away. 

Until now it is still unknown who is the figure wearing the hoodie and throwing the bottle. Yoo Ah In's drug case is still ongoing and it is still uncertain how his career will continue in the entertainment industry. To be sure, Yoo Ah In withdrew from a series of Netflix projects including the Hellbound sequel.

After undergoing an investigation into drug use, Yoo Ah In released a statement through his Instagram account. "After undergoing a police investigation, I cannot give a full apology. Once again, I want to apologize to those who support and love me because of this bad incident. I apologize," Yoo Ah In opened.

"I also want to apologize to those who have worked with me in movies, dramas, and commercials. I'm sorry that I couldn't be serious about fulfilling my responsibilities. Also, I want to apologize to my colleagues who are struggling to achieve their dreams. I'm sorry that I have caused losses. I will work hard to take full responsibility," he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post